Recipe | Chocolate Madeleines with White Chocolate Chips
We all deserve a (sweet) break! These chocolate madeleines might be rich in calories, but they are truly a delight if you are a chocolate addict. My kids (and I) love them! Here is a list of ingredients you need as well as directions.
Plus, I have styled them using a few dining accessories from Stylodeco that I particularly like. They look great, don't you think?
Preparation: 20 mns
Cooking time: 10-15 mns
Recipe for: 4 persons
100 g dark chocolate
50 g white chocolate
90 g sugar
80 g butter
30g all-purpose flour
2 table spoons of cocoa powder
2 table spoons of almond powder
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. Blend sugar and eggs.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over hot water together with butter cubes
4. Pour the chocolate and butter mixture slowly into the sugar and eggs mixture.
5. Add the cocoa powder, almond powder and flour.
6. Pour the batter in madeleine moulds. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Break the white chocolate into small cubes or chips. Place a chocolate cube on top of each madeleine and put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Our baking tips: Do not over beat the batter and choose high quality chocolate to enhance the taste of the recipe.