There is nothing more enjoyable than being welcomed into the homes of family and friends. While it is easy to be a guest and enjoy the fruits of another’s labour it is also incredibly important to show your hostess how grateful you are for all their hard work and hospitality.
A hostess gift does not need to be extravagant, but it should be a present chosen with care and consideration. Your choice of gift should reflect not only the individual tastes of your hostess but the type of event you are attending.
Find the perfect present for your stylish host with Stylodeco’s exclusive gift guide.
- Bloomingville’s Salad Servers are stylish and versatile. Made of warm, rich Acacia wood and distinguished by a bold, modern design these spoons are great for any dining event. Whether you are attending an intimate Friday night dinner or having a casual picnic in the park this Salad Server set is designed to please.
- Baking parties are no longer limited to just the holiday season. They have become a casual and fun way to bring friends and family together any time of the year. These Recipe Tea Towels by Bloomingville are the perfect gift for your afternoon of baking sweets. These stylish towels are not only useful for cleaning up around the kitchen but they are also a great ‘cheat sheet’ for baking up delicious treats.
- Also, be sure to check out Bloomingville’s Botanic Tea Towels. Made of 100% pure cotton and featuring a bright floral print, these towels will add style and cheerfulness to any kitchen.
- Show your appreciation with a one-of-a-kind notebook from BODE. All BODE journals are individually crafted and bound using high-quality fabric from leading edge interior design collections such as Timorous Beasties, Designs of the Time and Decortex Firenze. BODE offers a range of notebooks to suit any style. Check out their website and store for more options.
- Design your own gift basket with the chic Belly Basket from Bohemian. Made from natural seagrass and coloured in a lovely shades these unique baskets will brighten any room. Your host will love the basket’s unique shape and convenient and collapsible design, which is ideal for storing magazines, pillows, blankets and all the other miscellaneous treasures that fill a home.
- Bringing over flowers? Take them in style with an unmistakable vase from leading Danish design firm, Bloomingville. This origami vase is made of ceramic. The subtle origami finishing adds an understated elegance to this minimalistic vase.
- Deliver flowers with sophistication by choosing this delicately coloured Vase from House Doctor. With its clean, modern design and gold/copper finishing this vase is sure to catch the discerning eye of your host. Fill the vase with an assortment of light and fresh wild flowers to create an inviting and unmistakable gift.
- This pale pink Oval Box by House Doctor is so exquisite you may be tempted to buy one for your host and one to keep all to yourself. The pale pink hues wrap this delicate glass box and create an object of singular beauty. Precious collectibles have never been showcased so elegantly!
- Going to a house-warming party for a friend who always looks just right? This Bolina Mirror from House Doctor is the perfect addition to their stylish space. Simple yet sophisticated, this steel and copper mirror will complement any home.
By K.S. Spatola