These madeleines might be rich in calories, but are a delight for all chocolate addicts, young and old.
Enjoy + Shop the look (plate, cutting board, bowls, etc.) at the end of this post.
Preparation: 20 mns
Cooking time: 10-15 mns
Recipe for: 4 persons
100 g dark chocolate
50 g white chocolate
90 g sugar
80 g butter
30g all-purpose flour
2 table spoons of cocoa powder
2 table spoons of almond powder
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C.
2. Blend sugar and eggs.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over hot water together with butter cubes
4. Pour the chocolate and butter mixture slowly into the sugar and eggs mixture.
5. Add the cocoa powder, almond powder and flour.
6. Pour the batter in madeleine moulds. Cook for 5 minutes.
7. Break the white chocolate into small cubes or chips. Place a chocolate cube on top of each madeleine and put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Our baking tips: Do not over beat the batter and choose high quality chocolate to enhance the taste of the recipe.
SHOP THE LOOK